The promise of a quick way out of this endlessly recurring nightmare of lockdowns, stay-at-home orders, and fear seems tantalizing, to be sure. Pfizer’s vaccine, along with those of other companies around the globe, seem to be a beacon of hope for many that their lives might regain some semblance of normality as it was before the age of Covid started. Let’s begin by ignoring the fact that these vaccines are only intended to suppress the symptoms of SARS-Cov-2 infection – not to prevent infection itself, nor transmission of the virus. That issue notwithstanding, what we need is a balanced cost/benefit analysis of the potential risks versus the potential benefits of getting vaccinated against Covid-19 based on an overview of the literature and history surrounding the issue. Before going ahead with immunization, here are some things to think about:
- In the last 20 years no coronavirus vaccine has ever come to market because it kills an overwhelming amount of test subjects during animal trials.
When animal subjects were given different coronavirus vaccines, they developed a very good immune-reaction initially. However, when these subjects were challenged by the actual wild-type virus in the real world, their immune-system over-reacted, causing extensive tissue-damage and death.
- [“Immunization with SARS Coronavirus Vaccines Leads to Pulmonary Immunopathology on Challenge with the SARS Virus” – April 20th 2012 – https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0035421] **
Note that the problems are caused by the immune-reaction to the spike-protein of a virus (S-protein) regardless if it’s a live one, an attenuated one, or one that is coded for in a lab to be expressed later in your body – i.e. mRNA vaccines.
“Two recent studies found that S- and RBD-specific immunoglobulin G (IgG) antibodies in patients with COVID-19 have lower levels of fucosylation within their Fc domains26,27—a phenotype linked to higher affinity for FcγRIIIa, an activating Fc receptor (FcR) that mediates antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity […] Larsen et al. further show that S-specific IgG in patients with both COVID-19 and acute respiratory distress syndrome had lower levels of fucosylation compared to patients who had asymptomatic or mild infections”
- [“Antibody-dependent enhancement and SARS-CoV-2 vaccines and therapies” – September 2020 – https://www.nature.com/articles/s41564-020-00789-5]
The terminology in the quote above might be hard for most of us to understand:
- “fucosylation” is a process that involves “fucose” (a type of sugar) and is part of regulating “cellular adhesion and immune regulation.” [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fucosylation].
- An “s-specific immunoglobulin” means an antibody that is produced in reaction to the spike-protein of a virus. [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antibody].
- The “spike protein” is the part of the virus that attaches to a cell in order to gain entry. [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peplomer]
- An “Fc receptor” is a protein on the surface of “natural killer cells”. It plays a role in “the protective functions of the immune system”. Basically what it does is it recognizes a virus (or any microbe) that has been identified by an antibody and then sucks it into the cell to be “killed”. [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fc_receptor].
- And “antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity” refers to a process where an antibody triggers an immune-defense mechanism where toxic enzymes are released by the body. This can cause extensive tissue damage. [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antibody-dependent_cellular_cytotoxicity].
This type of “cytotoxic” (meaning toxic to living cells in your body) immune-reaction has harsh side-effects because it represents a last-resort “scorched-earth” defense. The toxins kill the pathogens, but they also kill other cells in the body and cause damage to your health.
- [“Inflammatory Cytokines – https://www.sinobiological.com/resource/cytokines/inflammatory-cytokines]
Indeed, a “cytokine storm” is what kills many people with severe cases of Covid-19, not the virus itself.
- [“How COVID-19 induces cytokine storm with high mortality” – Oct 2020 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7527296/]
- [“Secondary Bacterial Infections in Patients With Viral Pneumonia” – August 2020 – https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmed.2020.00420/full]
To wrap all of this up with the original point, the issue is that the antibodies that are created in reaction to Covid-19 spike-proteins can cause a de-regulation in the immune response by disrupting the levels of a particular type of sugar that helps regulate the trigger for the body’s cytotoxic immune-response.
In the studies where the animal cohorts experienced antibody-dependent enhancement [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antibody-dependent_enhancement] the problem, as described above, was caused specifically by the antibody that corresponds to the spike-protein of the virus.
The current mRNA vaccines all code for the spike-protein of the virus, which the messenger RNA causes your own body to express. Subsequently, it tricks your body into developing antibodies that are specific to that RNA-coded expressed spike protein. In essence, your body becomes its own antigen factory, whereas that used to be done in a lab, through live virus-attenuation, deactivated pieces of a virus, or artificial sequencing through modelling.
Here are some studies showing some of the history of Coronavirus vaccine development – nearly twenty years of failures due to high-mortality as a result of severe reactions to vaccines. The multiple mechanisms include pathogenic priming, antibody-dependent disease enhancement, and auto-immune disorders.
- [“Immunization with SARS Coronavirus Vaccines Leads to Pulmonary Immunopathology on Challenge with the SARS Virus” – April 2012 – https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0035421]
- [“Immunization with Modified Vaccinia Virus Ankara-Based Recombinant Vaccine against Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Is Associated with Enhanced Hepatitis in Ferrets” – 2004 – https://jvi.asm.org/content/78/22/12672]
- [“Targets and strategies for vaccine development against SARS-CoV-2” – January 2021 – https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0753332221000391?via%3Dihub]
- [“Immunopathogenesis of coronavirus infections: implications for SARS” – December 2005 – https://www.nature.com/articles/nri1732?report=reader]
- [“Antibody-mediated enhancement of disease in feline infectious peritonitis: comparisons with dengue hemorrhagic fever.” – 1981 – https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0753332221000391?via%3Dihub]
“Dr. James Lyons-Weiler is the president and CEO of the Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge (IPAK), a not-for-profit organization that conducts research in the public interest. Lyons-Weiler has a bachelor’s degree in zoology, a doctoral degree in ecology, evolution and conservation biology, and a postdoctoral degree in computational molecular biology. He is also the author of “The Environmental and Genetic Causes of Autism.”
- Here is some of his research in regards to these vaccines: [“Susceptibility of People To Pathogenic Priming Is A Prime Reason To Eschew Covid19 Vaccine Mandates” – December 2020 – https://jameslyonsweiler.com/2020/12/06/susceptibility-of-people-to-pathogenic-priming-is-a-prime-reason-to-eschew-covid19-vaccine-mandates/]
- Here is the actual study published by Dr. James Lyons-Weiler [“Pathogenic priming likely contributes to serious and critical illness and mortality in COVID-19 via autoimmunity” – April 9th 2020 – https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2589909020300186?via%3Dihub]
Notice that the studies on this have been evidencing the problem for 40+ years. It’s not new, and it’s not a secret. Good thing for Pfizer that in Canada (as well as the US) they can’t be sued for any damage caused to an individual due to their vaccine.
- [“Coronavirus vaccine makers are shielded from liability. Here’s why officials say that’s normal” – December 4th 2020 – https://globalnews.ca/news/7521148/coronavirus-vaccine-safety-liability-government-anand-pfizer/]
Oh yeah, sure, it’s really “normal” (as in “common occurrence) for a company to have no liability for making a product if it kills a bunch of people… oh wait, no.
- Antibody-dependent enhancement and pathogenic priming has been caused by every attempted coronavirus vaccine to date. These new mRNA vaccines have never been properly tested for safety in animals or humans.
- [“Susceptibility of People To Pathogenic Priming Is A Prime Reason To Eschew Covid19 Vaccine Mandates” – December 2020 – https://jameslyonsweiler.com/2020/12/06/susceptibility-of-people-to-pathogenic-priming-is-a-prime-reason-to-eschew-covid19-vaccine-mandates/]
- [“What Vaccine Trials?” – January 3rd 2020]
- [“Remember, You’re Not A Ferret” https://claimok.co.uk/remember-youre-not-a-ferret/]
- [“America’s Frontline Doctors White Paper On COVID-19 Experimental Vaccines” – https://usercontent.one/wp/www.ooc.one/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Americas-Frontline-Doctors-White-Paper-On-COVID-19-experimental-vaccines-2020-dec.pdf]
- [“Covid-19 Vaccine Protocols Reveal That Trials Are Designed To Succeed” – Sept 2020 – https://www.forbes.com/sites/williamhaseltine/2020/09/23/covid-19-vaccine-protocols-reveal-that-trials-are-designed-to-succeed/?sh=3f0436315247]
- [“Long-Term Studies Of COVID-19 Vaccines Hurt By Placebo Recipients Getting Immunized” – February 19 2021 – https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/02/19/969143015/long-term-studies-of-covid-19-vaccines-hurt-by-placebo-recipients-getting-immuni]
Based on an overview of these studies and articles above, how can we trust even the data that does exist – which is in itself worrisome in respects to older people with weak immune systems and who are exactly the type of people at increased risk of Covid19 mortality? The answer is that we can’t. The safety trials are so flawed and problematic that one could speculate that they might even be rigged like this on purpose – consider the profit motive as an incentive for companies like Pfizer – given that hundreds of millions of dollars and more riding on the success of these safety trials.
- The rate of serious adverse effects from the new slew of vaccines is at least 10 times higher than ANY flu vaccine that has come to market before.
- The CDC says that allergic reactions to Pfizer’s Covid19 vaccine is 10-times that of flu vaccines [“CDC says severe allergic reactions to the Covid vaccine run 10 times reactions to the flu shot but they’re still rare” – Jan 6 2021 – https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/06/cdc-says-severe-allergic-reactions-to-covid-vaccine-run-10-times-the-flu-shot-but-still-rare.html]
The article above claims that allergic reactions are “still rare”. They are basing this conclusion on the publicly available numbers of adverse reactions reported to the VAERS system (a U.S. national system for reporting adverse reactions to vaccines)
However, it has been known for over a decade that this system of reporting is highly problematic and inefficient. An investigative study conducted in 2010 concluded that the VAERS system reported only roughly 1% of total actual cases of adverse reaction to vaccines.
- Quoted from the study above: “Adverse events from drugs and vaccines are common, but underreported. Although 25% of ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported.” [“Electronic Support for Public Health–Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (ESP:VAERS) – https://digital.ahrq.gov/sites/default/files/docs/publication/r18hs017045-lazarus-final-report-2011.pdf]
- The risk of serious reactions from these mRNA vaccines is far greater (according to Pfizer and Moderna’s own documents) than the risk of death from Covid-19 itself (which is less than 0.3% and restricted mostly to institutionalized seniors and other people with one or more pre-existing severe health problems).
- Quoted from the study: “In people < 70 years, infection fatality rates ranged from 0.00% to 0.31% with crude and corrected medians of 0.05%.” [“Infection fatality rate of COVID-19 inferred from seroprevalence data” – May 2020 – https://www.who.int/bulletin/online_first/BLT.20.265892.pdf]
- Quoted from study : “As of December 23, 2020, a reported 1,893,360 first doses of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine had been administered in the United States, and reports of 4,393 (0.2%) adverse events after receipt of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine had been submitted to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).” [“Allergic Reactions Including Anaphylaxis After Receipt of the First Dose of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine — United States, December 14–23, 2020” – Jan 2021 – https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7002e1.htm]
But keep in mind that the study already mentioned in section 3 found less than 1% of vaccine adverse reactions were reported to VAERS:
- Quoted from the study: “Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported.” [“Electronic Support for Public Health–Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (ESP:VAERS) – https://digital.ahrq.gov/sites/default/files/docs/publication/r18hs017045-lazarus-final-report-2011.pdf]
According to some basic math: if 0.2% adverse events reported to VAERS represents only roughly 1% of all adverse events, then accordingly, the real percentage of adverse events must actually be 0.2% x 100. This means that the actual rate of adverse reactions to this vaccine must be within the range of a whopping 20%. That is unprecedented and very concerning.
The same study that found a 0.2% rate of adverse events after the vaccine further states that “Among these, 175 case reports were identified for further review as possible cases of severe allergic reaction, including anaphylaxis.”
- [“Allergic Reactions Including Anaphylaxis After Receipt of the First Dose of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine — United States, December 14–23, 2020” – January 15th 2021 – https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7002e1.htm?s_cid=mm7002e1_w]
Accordingly, the study goes on to say that “Of the remaining case reports that were determined not to be anaphylaxis, 86 were judged to be nonanaphylaxis allergic reactions, and 61 were considered nonallergic adverse events.” It’s important to note here that it’s not within the scope of this study to conclude that these non-anaphylaxis, and non-allergic adverse events were not caused directly or indirectly by the vaccine shot. Indeed, VAERS data alone cannot conclusively link a causal relation between an adverse event and vaccination.
Therefore, taking the numbers above (175 out of 1,893,360), and taking into account that this ratio represents only roughly 1% of actual cases of allergic reaction, this is the calculation we should arrive at: 100[100(175 / 1,893,360)] = 0.92%.
Ofcourse, this is only in reference to one single type of serious adverse reaction that can occur, and only within a 24hr observational window – meaning that if you get a reaction 25hrs after vaccination, it wasn’t counted in this study. Here is the quote from the study above stating this:
“Anaphylaxis and nonanaphylaxis allergic reaction cases with symptom onset occurring later than the day after vaccination (i.e., outside of the 0–1-day risk window) were excluded because of the difficulty in clearly attributing allergic reactions with onset outside this risk window to vaccination.”
To put this into perspective, we’ve already seen the studies showing Covid19 kills less than 0.3% of people. In contrast, Covid19 vaccination may be associated with a 0.9% rate of serious allergic reactions – and only within 24hrs of vaccination. There could be a higher rate if the observational window had been longer.
Ask yourself, in light of the facts above, if it is likely (or almost a certainty) that the numbers of severe allergic reactions due to Covid19 vaccination are much higher in reality if we were to account for those people who get seriously sick beyond this miniscule 24hr window.
Ask yourself also if it really makes sense to vaccinate the entire country and subject the population to the significant risk measured above, as well as other untold problems that could arise, based on a 0.3% per capita risk of death from Covid-19. Canada has a population of roughly 37.6 million people. Are we really willing to sacrifice over 345 thousand of our most vulnerable people (more often than not poor and visible minorities) to protect ourselves from a virus that has a mortality comparable to a bad flu-season?
- The “pandemic that wasn’t” back in 1976. A needless vaccine in reaction to a false-threat hyped by government, industry, and media, resulting in rushed vaccinations that killed and maimed many people – many seniors.
- [“60 Minutes: Swine Flu (1976)” – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bOHYZhL0WQ&feature=emb_logo]
- [“’60 Minutes’ – Swine Flu 1976 Vaccine Warning” – https://childrenshealthdefense.org/video/60-minutes-swine-flu-1976-vaccine-warning/]
- Pfizer has paid out over $4 billion dollars in indemnities for criminal practices including fraud regarding almost every one of its products – in these same last 20 years.
- [“Tough on Crime? Pfizer and the CIHR” – May 2010 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2875889/]
Quotes from the study above:
- “Pfizer has been a “habitual offender,” persistently engaging in illegal and corrupt marketing practices, bribing physicians and suppressing adverse trial results. Since 2002 the company and its subsidiaries have been assessed $3 billion in criminal convictions, civil penalties and jury awards.”
- “A number of fraudulent marketing practices were involved for a number of different Pfizer or subsidiary products.”
- “[…] there were also kickbacks to physicians and the use of unverified and misleading marketing materials to promote the prescribing of several other Pfizer brands, including Viagra (sildenafil) and Lipitor (atorvastatin).”
- “This was by no means Pfizer’s first offence. In 2007, Pfizer subsidiary Pharmacia & Upjohn paid $34 million and pleaded guilty to paying kickbacks for formulary placement of its drugs and entered into a Deferred Prosecution Agreement for off-label distribution of Genotropin, its brand for the human growth hormone somatropin (US Department of Health & Human Services and US Department of Justice n.d.).”
Here’s a report from 2009 by the US Justice Department announcing the largest ever health-care fraud settlement in history (at that time) – $2.3billion – paid by Pfizer for fraudulent marketing;
- [“Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History: Pfizer to Pay $2.3 Billion for Fraudulent Marketing” – Sept 2009 – https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-announces-largest-health-care-fraud-settlement-its-history]
Here’s an updated number for the total criminal settlement history of Pfizer from the year 2000 to present-day. Since 2010 Pfizer has paid an additional $1.7 billion dollars in criminal settlements. That’s a grand-total of $4,712,210,359 that this company has paid in settlements, mostly from health-care related offenses (fraud).
- [“Violation Tracker Parent Company Summary” – https://violationtracker.goodjobsfirst.org/parent/pfizer]
Is this the company we are supposed to trust with the safety of an untested experimental vaccine that hasn’t been properly studied nor approved by the FDA? Please note that an emergency use authorization – EUA – is not the same as an FDA approval.
Quoted from fda.gov website:“Under an EUA, FDA may allow the use of unapproved medical products, or unapproved uses of approved medical products in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions when certain statutory criteria have been met, including that there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives.”
- [“Emergency Use Authorization for Vaccines Explained” – November 2020 – https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biologics/vaccines/emergency-use-authorization-vaccines-explained]
With all the ambiguities, the lack of safety trials, the emerging cases of severe illness or death within hours, days, or weeks from receiving this vaccine, are we supposed to trust a known criminal corporation to not lie to us even though it has done so many times before with relative impunity?
Are we supposed to trust Pfizer even though it has billions of dollars riding on the supposed safety and efficacy of this vaccine, and their profits from this vaccine alone are projected to be at over 10-times the amount of the government-imposed fines for fraud and ther malpractices that they have paid out over the last 20 years?
Are we supposed to ignore the fact that Pfizer and other vaccine companies have no incentive to be responsible or transparent with our health since they cannot be sued by the public for adverse reactions or death as the result of their vaccine?
- [“People Harmed by Coronavirus Vaccines Will Have Little Recourse – The Wallstreet Journal, Oct 11th 2020 – https://www.wsj.com/articles/people-harmed-by-coronavirus-vaccines-will-have-little-recourse-11602432000]
- Polyethelene Glycol (PEG) is a toxic substance known to cause multiple health problems (including all of the ones we are already seeing in the news) which is a main ingredient in the Pfizer vaccine. PEG can cause an immune reaction that in turn can cause severe allergic reactions and autoimmune disease.
PEG is contained within the Pfizer vaccine
PEG toxicity in mice when injected:
- [“A cautionary note: Toxicity of polyethylene glycol 200 injected intraperitoneally into mice” – Aug 2020 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31526095/]
PEG can be carcinogenic:
- [“The Dirty Dozen: PEG Compounds and their contaminants” – https://davidsuzuki.org/queen-of-green/dirty-dozen-peg-compounds-contaminants/]
PEG can cause allergic reactions:
- [“Anaphylaxis to the first COVID-19 vaccine: is polyethylene glycol (PEG) the culprit?” – Dec 2020 – https://bjanaesthesia.org/article/S0007-0912(20)31009-6/fulltext]
- [“Anti-PEG antibodies: Properties, formation, testing and role in adverse immune reactions to PEGylated nano-biopharmaceuticals” – July 2020 – https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0169409X20301083]
Quoted from study above: “Among these ADAs, anti-PEG IgG and IgM were shown to account for efficacy loss due to accelerated blood clearance of the drug (ABC phenomenon) and hypersensitivity reactions (HSRs) entailing severe allergic symptoms with occasionally fatal anaphylaxis.”
- [“Polyethylene Glycol Is a Cause of IgE-Mediated Anaphylaxis” – Aug 2019 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31279466/]
PEG is suspected of severe allergy-like symptoms in vaccine recipients:
- [“Suspicions grow that nanoparticles in Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine trigger rare allergic reactions” – Dec 2020 – https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/12/suspicions-grow-nanoparticles-pfizer-s-covid-19-vaccine-trigger-rare-allergic-reactions]
PEG sensivity can range from mild to life-threatening and has been already been recognized by scientists and physicians alike:
- [“Immediate allergic reactions by polyethylene glycol 4000: two cases” – Sept 2017 – https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/14ce/62b0f63074195bbf024d396f567e4ce4f7c8.pdf]
- [“Physician Awareness of Immune Responses to Polyethylene Glycol‐Drug Conjugates” – Jan 2018 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5866984/]
PEG sensitivity is widespread because it is included as in ingredient in drugs, cosmetics, and food:
- [“Immediate hypersensitivity to polyethylene glycols in unrelated products: when standardization in the nomenclature of the components of drugs, cosmetics, and food becomes necessary” – https://aacijournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13223-019-0327-4]
PEG is listed as one of the compounds that can have a negative effect on public health (see: https://www.mdpi.com/1660-4601/17/7/2404/htm) because it is much more prevalent than previously thought – it’s included in therapeutic drugs, mRNA vaccines, consumer cosmetics, and even food:
- [“Immediate Hypersensitivity to Polyethylene Glycols and Polysorbates: More Common Than We Have Recognized” – Dec 2018 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30557713/]
PEG is part of mRNA technology and can lead to allergic reactions:
- [“Components of mRNA Technology “Could Lead to Significant Adverse Events in One or More of Our Clinical Trials,” says Moderna” – Aug 2020 – https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/components-of-mrna-technology-could-lead-to-significant-adverse-events-in-one-or-more-of-our-clinical-trials-says-moderna/]
Due to the already mentioned unprecedented prevalence of PEG in consumer products and pharmaceuticals, PEG hypersensitivity is on the rise and may already be affecting 70% of the population:
- [“Analysis of Pre-existing IgG and IgM Antibodies against Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) in the General Population” – Nov 2016 – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27804292/]
- The former Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer of the A&R Research Unit of Pfizer has come out publicly against his former employer and this new slew of vaccines being rushed and pushed on the public. This is Dr. Michael Yeadon PhD, an allergy & respiratory therapeutic area expert, with deep knowledge of biology & therapeutics, who has over 25 years of experience in drug discovery and development.
- [“An Education in Viruses and Public Health, from Michael Yeadon, Former VP of Pfizer” – November 21st, 2020 – https://www.aier.org/article/an-education-in-viruses-and-public-health-from-michael-yeadon-former-vp-of-pfizer/]
- Google – the search engine most widely likely used to find information regarding these vaccines – has a big conflict of interest in regards to these “Warp Speed” program vaccines. They have hundreds of millions of dollars riding on an “Operation Warp Speed” contract to help tack the vaccinated population.
Moncef Slaoui the “captain of Operation Warp Speed” (OWS) has stated publicly that Google has been awarded a contract for OWS:
- [“Tech Giants Google, Oracle to Monitor Americans Who Get COVID-19 Vaccine” – Oct 20th, 2020 – https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/google-oracle-covid-vaccine/]
- [“The Captain of Operation Warp Speed” – October 9th, 2020 – https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-captain-of-operation-warp-speed-11602278486]
- Vaccine recipients will be tracked for two years [“Operation Warp Speed Vaccine Distribution Program” – https://media.defense.gov/2020/Sep/16/2002498504/-1/-1/1/OWS-VACCINE-DISTRIBUTION-GRAPHIC.pdf]
- Google pledges to counter “anti-vaccine misinformation” [“Google Announces Plan To Tackle Vaccine Misinformation Through New ‘Information Panels’” – Dec 10 2020 –https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityaray/2020/12/10/google-announces-plan-to-tackle-vaccine-misinformation-through-new-information-panels/?sh=1cf8126d18ff]
Interesting that Google gets to make hundreds of millions of dollars from tracking people who received the vaccine as well as having the power to decide what classifies as “vaccine misinformation” – which conveniently serves to convince more people to get the vaccine.
- YouTube (owned by Google) is demonetizing channels that are critical of Covid19 vaccines [“Is YouTube Right to Demonetize Anti-Vax Channels? – https://www.forbes.com/sites/masonsands/2019/02/25/is-youtube-right-to-demonetize-anti-vax-channels/?sh=5840931514ce]
- [“YouTube demonetizes anti-vaccination videos” – https://techcrunch.com/2019/02/22/youtube-demonetizes-anti-vaccination-videos/]
- [“Will the Internet’s War on Anti-Vaxxers Work?” – March 2019 – https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/anti-vaxxers-facebook-youtube-instagram-806504/]
With so much money riding on the line regarding OWS and the widespread “vaccine hesitancy” that is threatening their cash-cow, should we trust Google to clear up “misinformation” regarding these vaccines? Or are they likely to be more concerned that nothing should get in the way of their pay-day?
- These vaccines disproportionally cause adverse reactions in people with allergies and weak immune systems.
- [“Vaccine Considerations for People with Underlying Medical Conditions” – Dec 2020 – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/recommendations/underlying-conditions.html]
This is important because social economic position is a good predictor of underlying health conditions (possible co-morbidities)
- [“Social determinants of health and health inequalities” – https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/health-promotion/population-health/what-determines-health.html]
- [“Social and Economic Determinants of Health” – https://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Documents/1500/Context-SED2013.pdf]
- [“The Social Determinants of Health: It’s Time to Consider the Causes of the Causes” – Feb 2014 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3863696/]
- [“Association between socioeconomic status and the development of mental and physical health conditions in adulthood: a multi-cohort study” – March 1st, 2020 – https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanpub/article/PIIS2468-2667(19)30248-8/fulltext]
If we already know that adverse reactions to vaccines are predicated on underlying health factors, it’s likely that they will disproportionally and negatively affect poor people of ethnic and racial minorities due to social and economic conditions associated with poverty.
This issue becomes very problematic when one realizes that visible minorities are still disproportionally below the poverty line in Canada.
- [“A Snapshot Of Racialized Poverty In Canada” – https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/esdc-edsc/migration/documents/eng/communities/reports/poverty_profile/snapshot.pdf]
- [“New Fact Sheets Show Growing Racial Disparities in Canada” – March 2019 – https://ocasi.org/new-fact-sheets-show-growing-racial-disparities-canada]
- [“Poverty Rate by Race/Ethnicity – 2019 – https://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/poverty-rate-by-raceethnicity/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Location%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D]
The second dose of the vaccine causes more severe symptoms more often than the first dose:
- [“Local Reactions, Systemic Reactions, Adverse Events, and Serious Adverse Events: Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine” – https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/info-by-product/pfizer/reactogenicity.html]
If you’ve taken the vaccine you are unwittingly taking part in a population-wide experiment without informed consent according to the Helsinki Committee for Human Rights:
- [“Human experimentation oversight committee wants to approve Israel-Pfizer data-sharing deal” – Jan 2021 – https://www.calcalistech.com/ctech/articles/0,7340,L-3888436,00.html]
- [“Does Pfizer’s deal with Israel on coronavirus research harm privacy?” – Jan 2021 –https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/does-pfizers-deal-with-israel-on-coronavirus-research-harm-privacy-655973]
- [“Israel agreed to be ‘giant testing trial lab for COVID-19 vaccines’” – Jan 2021 – https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/294594]
- [“Helsinki Committee to declare Pfizer performing unauthorized human experiment in Israel” – Jan 2021 – https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/295134]
- [“Is Israel a Pfizer test subject?” – Jan 2021 – https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/294410]
A recent study of vaccinated v.s. unvaccinated children found significantly higher rates of developmental delays, asthma, ear infections, and gastrointestinal disorders in vaccinated children vs unvaccinated children.
- [“Analysis of health outcomes in vaccinated and unvaccinated children: Developmental delays, asthma, ear infections and gastrointestinal disorders” – May 2020 – https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/2050312120925344]
The bottom line is: take or don’t take the vaccine – the choice is yours and each our own. There is much scientific evidence showing us that the vaccines are putting a considerable number of people at a significant risk for their health, and that warrants further honest investigation.
But because of “politicians and governments […] suppressing science” this issue has been ignored by governments and health authorities for decades now. [source: BMJ, “Covid-19: politicisation, “corruption,” and suppression of science” – November 2020 – https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4425
Much along the same lines, here is Luc Bonneux and Wim Van Damme at the time, writing for the World Health Organization back in 2011 and admonishing them and governments in respect to the 2009 swine-flu debacle they called a “pandemic of fear” where “worst case thinking replaced balanced risk-assessment” due to a “culture of fear”. [source: Bulletin of the World Health Organization, “Health is more than influenza” – 2011 – https://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/89/7/11-089086/en/]
Are we willing to vouch for the safety of an untested vaccine that has a known history of causing severe reactions, produced by a company that cannot be sued for health damages related to their vaccine, and marketed by a company that also has a history of paying billions of dollars for fraudulent marketing practices? If we happen to be wrong, not only might we find ourselves mysteriously sick, but also an unwitting (and probably unwilling) accomplice to a cross-sectional culling of old, sick, and poor people all over the country and the world. Yikes!!